The Telnyx 10DLC API facilitates interaction with The Campaign Registry (TCR), allowing the creation and registration of brands and campaigns with TCR.
Telnyx 10DLC API endpoints require authorization for each request. To properly authorize requests, send an Authorization header with
Bearer plus your Telnyx API key as the value. See the following curl request for example usage:
curl --location --request GET 'https://api.telnyx.com/10dlc/example/endpoint' \\ --header 'Authorization: Bearer YOUR_API_KEY_GOES_HERE' \\ --data-raw ''
You can obtain your API key by logging into your Telnyx portal account and clicking the "API Keys" tab. From there, you can copy your desired API key for use in your requests, similar to the above example curl request.
- 1Create a brand
- 2Apply for brand vetting (optional, but recommended)
- 3Create a campaign or campaigns (associated with the created brand)
- 4Assign a phone number or phone numbers to the created campaign
- 1Brand registration: $4 one time charge
- 2Brand vetting: $40 one time charge
- 1Campaign registration T-Mobile: $50 one time charge
- 2Campaign creation: first 3 month's charge upfront. After the first 3 months, this charge will change to a once a month recurring charge (see charge values below, based on campaign use case)
- Charity Campaign Use Case: $15 upfront (first 3 months), and $5 month to month after
- Low Mixed Volume Campaign Use Case: $6 upfront (first 3 months), and $2 month to month after
- Any Other Campaign Use Case: $30 upfront (first 3 months), and $10 month to month after
For frequently asked questions, visit Telnyx 10DLC FAQs.