Your Telnyx SIM is data-only and comes with 10 MB of data to get you started. You can order your free Telnyx SIM card by visiting here. Once you have ordered your SIM card, please allow 3-5 business days for delivery.
Once you have received your SIM card, follow the steps below to start using data.
- 1Go to our SIM registration pagePORTAL.
- 2Type in the 10-digit registration code located on your SIM card. YOu can add multiple registration codes using comma separation.
You can also do this programmatically via our RESTful API. Check out our documentation for Sim CardsAPI.
- 4Click Register SIM.
- 5Now let's set up your device. Insert the SIM card into your device and configure the APN to the following:
- Name: Telnyx
- APN: data00.telnyx
- Leave all other fields unmodified even if it's blank and save this new APN.
- 6Finally, enable data roaming on your device and you are good to go! a. Some devices may require you to reboot in order for the changes to take effect.
APN Settings on Android Devices:
Navigate to your device settings using your dropdown menu. - Mobile Networks - Access Point Names - Click the 3 dotted icon at the top right and click "Add"
APN Settings on iOS Devices:
Navigate to your device settings by using the gearbox icon. - Cellular - Mobile Data - APN